United Way of the National Capital Area (United Way NCA) is soliciting bids from full-service agencies to serve as our contracted vendor for the current fiscal year (July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021) and beyond capable of providing direct mail services highlighted below.
From FY19 to FY20, our direct mail appeals proved that the content in each letter has strengthened and that donor capacity to increase giving is present. The chosen mail house will work with United Way NCA’s current workload, as well as advise on adding additional mailers including but not limited to:
• Planned giving postcards, letters, brochures, and/or buck slips
• Affinity society updates and reports
That is precisely why it is critical to choose the best direct mail expert who can partner with us to accurately assess our current efforts and help us develop a more standardized, automated, and robust direct mail program.
• Accept invitation & submit basic capabilities (Tuesday, September 22)
• Zoom conversation and meet and greet (Thursday, October 1)
• Submit formal proposal (Thursday, October 8)
- In general, your response to this RFP should (i) try to persuade us that your company truly understands the purpose and scope of this RFP and is the ideal choice to provide the requisite services outlined in this RFP; and (ii) include pricing, deadlines, details on any subcontractor involvement, etc. Download the detailed RFP document included below for details.
Please direct any questions to United Way NCA at email@example.com.