Since 1987, the United Way Tocqueville Society has recognized leaders who believe, deeply, in our community and in living united.
Through their generosity they are committing to positive change now and in the future by enabling United Way NCA to build capacity in our member nonprofits and with our direct services programming in health, education, and personal finances. The Tocqueville Society is comprised of leading philanthropists who understand the value of a major investment in our community, especially when directed and leveraged. Tocqueville Society philanthropists achieve the goal through leading an annual, signature volunteer event that engages our community, by giving personally, and by sharing the opportunity to invest among peers and colleagues.
– Special, VIP invitations to United Way NCA events and receptions.
– Invitations to Tocqueville Society events.
– Opportunity to network with other community oriented philanthropists and United Way NCA Board and Executive leadership.
– Opportunity to lead the effort to build an annual day of service event for our community.
– Personal updates regarding the impact your philanthropy is having through United Way NCA.
– Gaining firsthand experience with issues facing our community through discussions and visits to United Way NCA program sites.
– Special recognition highlighting your role as a community leader at United Way NCA events, website, Annual Report, and other publications.
– Tocqueville Society lapel pin
To learn how you can get involved, contact Stephen Saunders (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Philanthropic Engagement.